Thursday, September 6, 2012

6 September 2012

1.  We walked with Jean today for the first time this week, so that was fun.
2.  I talked to my mom and Matt's mom this morning about various things and it was nice to catch up.
3.  We had hummus, chips, cheese, ham, and grapes for lunch.  It was very calm the whole time and I was able to get the dishes done before Bobby was begging to get out of his chair.
4.  I got to the point this week that all of the rooms were picked up(ish) and vacuumed, so I did some deep cleaning in the fridge.  It looks beautiful!
5.  Matt was home in time for bedtime and I got to listen to him run around with the boys before they went to sleep, which is something we missed out on for the last two nights because he was working.  I feel like Scott and Bobby went to bed much more settled than they did while daddy was working.

No comments:

Post a Comment