Tuesday, September 18, 2012

18 September 2012

1.  I stayed in my pajamas all day.
2.  The kitchen is clean.
3.  I got to watch some TV during Bobby's nap, more specifically the Bones season premiere and that was fun.
4.  I made mac and cheese for lunch NOT from a box, but with cheese, milk, and butter and Scotty ate it!
5.  Bedtime went very smoothly tonight.  Every night Scott wants to "chase daddy jamas" and "the yite" which means he wants Matt to chase him up and down the halls while carrying Matt's pjs.  Then he wants to threaten to turn the light off in the front room so Matt will hurry and pick him up to prevent him from doing so.  Sometimes these games take forever, so during dinner I said we should do each game for 3 minutes.  So, we did that and the kids were in bed before 8 and Matt and I were done working out before 9.  Go us!

No comments:

Post a Comment