Monday, September 10, 2012

10 September 2012

1.  The weather was absolutely amazing this morning during our walk with Jean.  It was about 68 degrees and no noticeable humidity.  I really hope it stays like this for a while.
2.  Bobby went down very easily for his morning nap and even took an afternoon nap, too.  I think he's a little sick because he's been coughing while he sleeps.  Poor Bobby.
3.  Scott kept saying, "Poor Bobby!"  It was so cute!
4.  We went to Subway for dinner.  I feel like not making a meal is a little too awesome for me.  I really need to get back into planning meals and making dinner, but I was really craving a fresh salad and Subway was perfect.
5.  The kids went down really well for bed, and I don't feel like it was because they were exhausted.  They were just in good spirits, which is so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment