Friday, September 14, 2012

14 September 2012

1.  Matt took the trash out, so I didn't have to! Yay!
2.  Scott ate a bowl of cereal this morning, so I had some company for breakfast.
3.  I got the laundry done before Matt got home from work.
4.  We had dinner with Matt's work and I got to order a special meal because I couldn't eat almost everything they ordered.  I had salmon, brown rice, squash and zucchini.  Yum.
5.  The boys went to bed easily.  I was just saying to Matt how nice it is that our kids go to bed now.  Bobby was such a difficult sleeper for so long that it is such a blessing to have him sleep through the night.
p.s.  On our way to dinner Matt revealed that he pretty much knew what he was getting for his birthday, so I let him get his presents tonight and he loved it.  He got all of the books in the Wheel of Time series that he was missing, and he put them all on the shelf already.  It was pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment