Friday, September 21, 2012

21 September 2012

1.  I got to sleep in, as usual.  It is a blessing every morning when Matt gets up with the kids regardless of what time he went to bed.  I feel a little guilty because Bobby doesn't wake up at night anymore so I should probably should be sharing the responsibility more, but the kids really expect Daddy in the morning now.
2.  Scotty and I played with some pull-back cars for quite a while today and it was really fun.
3.  There was a lot of laundry to do this week, but I got it done and put away.
4.  Matt came home at 5pm from work and played with the boys until bedtime so I got the time I needed to finish the dishes and the last of the laundry and 10 minutes resting in bed.
5.  We worked out again.  We've been doing it for three weeks now.  I'm so proud of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment