Sunday, September 23, 2012

23 September 2012

1.  I slept in till 8:15am.  It was great, even though that meant we missed the opening prayer and song... It was nice to get some good sleep.
2.  Bobby was so cute at church today.  Everyone liked hearing him "sing" during sacrament meeting and relief society and we didn't have to take him out of Sunday school class.  I think it's because he took a cat nap in the car on the way to church.
3.  We had a lazy afternoon in our pajamas.
4.  Bobby cuddled with me for a little while after his afternoon nap and Scott cuddled with me after falling asleep before dinner.  I love cuddling with my boys and usually they're too busy to sit with me, so it was really nice.
5.  I got to chat with my family today.  It's so fun to see and hear them.  I'm excited to see my parents on Thursday.  Matt also made dinner while I was on the chat, so it was nice to not worry about that.  I did make the rice and chop the peppers before it started, so I don't feel too guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment