Thursday, September 27, 2012

26 September 2012

1.  I woke up with the kids so that Matt could sleep in.  Scotty let me take a long nap while Bobby took his morning nap.  It was pretty much amazing.
2.  We went to Costco for lunch and to have the coupons applied to an old receipt so I saved $21!
3.  Scotty wanted to go to the park, so we went on the way home from Costco with ice cream and lemonade.  We stayed for 2 hours or more and had a great time.  We left because Scott wanted water and I didn't have any.  So there was no crying when we left.  Yay!
4.  Bobby took an afternoon nap and woke up around 5:30pm, which was right after I finished eating dinner, so that was perfect.
5.  We organized all of the presents we got for Scott to decide when we want to give him each gift.  I'm getting pretty excited to see what he thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment