Thursday, September 20, 2012

20 September 2012

1.  I have been kind of lax about the cleaning on my sticker chart, and amazingly the house is still clean.  I think I have actually changed.  I'm much more likely to spend a few minutes here and there picking things up or wiping up messes or counters, or whatever, so there is less to do on a regular basis.  I think it might be time to make some adjustments to my sticker chart...
2.  We went to the park again today and the weather was great and we had a good time.  We were outside for about 90 minutes, which is longer than I expected, and still fun.  We drove home with the windows down.
3.  I chatted with Nancy today for a while and it was fun to catch up.  I really feel so blessed to have her in my life.
4.  Scott requested macaroni and cheese for dinner and he ate it!
5.  Matt came home earlier than expected again today so I was able to get the dishes done while he played with the kids.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment