Thursday, September 13, 2012

13 September 2012

1.  The boys got to spend some time with Brian this morning and it was very comfortable and low-key.  Brian played golf with Scott and actually chipped a ball over the ottoman and made a hole-in-one.  It was pretty amazing and funny.
2.  Bobby giggled when I put him down for his nap.  I love it when he does that because I know he really wants to take a nap.
3.  Scott ate a lot today.  I gave him some pickles as a snack and he ate 4 or 5 and then I brought down a banana and he ate a few bites, and then he ate some broccoli with lunch and ate some dinner!  So, I think I need to start offering more small snacks.
4.  Brian and I went to a book store I've been meaning to go to--and who better to go with?  He got a book and two Trains magazines for Scotty.  He was pretty excited.  The boys were really good at the bookstore, too.  Scotty kept pointing things out.  They had cats in the store and he loved that and he saw a big wooden boat they had in a display case.  All of the workers were really nice to him, too.
5.  I made dinner two days in a row!  We had sweet and sour chicken tonight and I think it turned out well.  And now I'm done making dinner till Sunday probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment