Tuesday, September 25, 2012

25 September 2012

This post actually has to begin with a bad thing because it is the root of almost all of the good things that will follow:  Matt is sick with a cough, chest pain, and a bad headache.  So, he stayed home from work.
1.  I slept in until I woke up at 9:30am.
2.  I went to Wal-Mart by myself for about 90 minutes and got a few more presents for Scott and some work clothes for Matt that I've been meaning to do for a long time, but didn't want to do when the kids were with me.
3.  Bobby got to take his nap while Scotty and I went to Jean's house to get our hair cut.  Another thing I've been meaning to do for a long time.
4.  We had tacos for dinner and they were really yummy.  I wanted to get tomatoes at the store, but there was pico de gallo right next to the shredded lettuce so I got that instead and it was delicious with the tacos.
5.  Matt did some of the workout but had to stop because his head was throbbing, but I was really proud of myself for persevering all by myself!  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment