Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11 September 2012

1.  Bobby went down easily for two naps today.
2.  The weather was nice again so I took the boys to the park.  It was fun to watch them explore.
3.  Scotty and I had fun eating chips and hummus and watching Thomas during Bobby's second nap.  He is talking so much now and his sentences are becoming more complex.  It is because more and more fun to hear him chat with me.  When I came down with the chips he had a chip and then casually asked, "Where's Bobby?" and it was just cute somehow, the way he said it and the concern for his brother, I guess.  He's a good kid.
4.  I went to counseling and Jean watched the kids.  They were so excited to see her and had no anxiety when I left.  I love Jean!
5.  Bobby started crying during our workout, so when it was over I went up and rocked him to sleep.  He doesn't always allow me to hold him, so it is actually really nice when I get to snuggle with him and have him fall asleep in my arms.  He's a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment