Monday, September 3, 2012

3 September 2012

1.  I got to sleep in.  I went to bed at 10:30 and I was super crabby and when I got out of bed around 9:30, I hardly recognized myself because my dark circles were gone.  Amazing what a good night's sleep can do!
2.  We got a table at IKEA and a little play toolbelt for Bobby's Halloween costume.
3.  Scotty was so good that when we went to Target we bought him some Cars 2 cars.  So now we have all of the racecars!  He was so cute in the store.  He was laughing!
4.  The kids were in bed before 7:45pm with no crying.
5.  Matt and I are starting our workout again tonight.  Wish us luck!  We're going to be so much better looking in 60 days.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for sleep!
    And hey - when you post all of the things you're grateful for, your life sounds so great :)

    ReplyDelete