Monday, September 24, 2012

24 September 2012

1.  I went to bed at 10:30pm last night, so when Bobby woke up at 4am, I wasn't mad and I was able to get him back to sleep and myself back in bed in about 5 minutes.  It's amazing how smoothly things go when I can keep my cool.
2.  I remembered to put our Netflix movie in the mail!
3.  Mom and Dad are coming this weekend so I washed the bathroom rugs and shower curtain, and wiped down the counters.  Looks good.
4.  The boys and I spent some time outside with Jean.  The weather was perfect and the boys loved it.  Bobby made some of the cutest faces as he played in the dirt.  And Scott didn't hurt himself!  That's big news.
5.  Matt and I really didn't want to work out, but we did it.  Only five more workouts until our recovery week.  We can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment