Sunday, December 9, 2012

8 December 2012

1. Matt got up with the kids because it's my birthday weekend, so I could sleep in till 9:15. It was so nice.
2. We all went to the "farmer's market" (which is really an international food mart), and got some fruit and veggies and the makings of sushi for tomorrow night. They also had a bunch of samples of chorizo and queso and they were scrumptious. The kids especially liked the queso dip.
3. We had Jason's Deli for lunch and that was filling and yummy and required very little effort or clean-up. My kind of meal!
4. Matt and I went to the Cirque du Soleil show today and it was awesome. The stuff these people are capable of is truly unbelievable. It was fun to be there and to get dressed up. I felt pretty.
5. Matt and I learned how to play cribbage tonight. I think it is really a cool game. Mostly luck, but it was a good game, even with just two players, which seems rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment