Monday, December 31, 2012

31 December 2012

1.  Bobby woke up at 9pm after going to bed at 8pm.  I thought it was going to be a really long night, so I headed to bed around 10:30pm.  Well, he slept all night until 6:30am! YAY! I felt so rested, and I even got to go back to bed until 8am.
2.  Scott and I went outside during Bobby's nap today and I had fun drawing tracks with sidewalk chalk.
3.  Scott wanted to watch Arthur today. I LOVE that show. I thought it was hilarious when I watched it as a kid, so it was fun to watch it again.
4.  Matt picked up dinner for us at Wendy's. I had chili and a side salad and it was yummy.
5.  Matt took the kids after dinner and I just sat on my laptop and played games and stuff. It was so nice to have a little time to myself. Gooooooo Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment