Thursday, December 27, 2012

27 December 2012

1. Scotty and I sang Happy Birthday on a video for Laura. It turned out really cute. It's fun to see Scott get older and more able to follow instructions.
2. We had a quick trip to the grocery store this morning and it went really well. The boys were very well behaved and got fruit packs for a snack instead of chocolate so I was feeling like mother of the year.
3. Scott and I played CandyLand today and it was funny to see him want to win and then get disappointed if I got ahead. He is getting how the game works and needs fewer reminders now to pick a card then move his piece. It was a good afternoon activity.
4. We listened to my new Disney compilation cd in the car and it was really fun to sing along. The boys seemed to enjoy it, too. Scott even clapped after a few songs.
5. Matt and I played WoW and watched Princess Bride after the kids went to bed. It was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment