Friday, December 7, 2012

7 December 2012

1.  I was early again today.  Time management is definitely improving.  Also, I knew I was going to be out of the house today, so I started the laundry last night so I could still get it done.  Go me!
2.  The boys were really patient while I shopped today.  We had a fun time together at the mall, with Mary.  I'm hoping to add some pictures to this post--I got some great ones of the boys playing on a toy fire truck, motorcycle, and ice cream truck.
3.  I bought some dress pants, a top, and some shorts that were on sale.  I'm excited to wear my pants tomorrow when we go to Cirque du Soleil!
4.  We had homemade chicken nuggets for dinner tonight and they were yummy.  I used some gluten free bread crumbs I've never used before and they were weird at first, but I really like them.  I think we'll use the rest of the bag on crab cakes in a few days.
5.  Emily sent me a birthday card that came today.  It officially feels like my birthday weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment