Tuesday, December 11, 2012

11 December 2012

1. I got up with Bobby this morning, but he was so enthralled with Little Einsteins that I was able to fall back to sleep.
2. Matt stayed home from work. (I know it's a negative that he is sick, but I love it when he is home because the time goes by so much quicker.)
3. Scott is so fun to watch when he is watching TV. He sings along with everything and answers questions, it's great!
4. I took the boys with me to the grocery store to give Matt a break and to buy milk. I told Scott he could get a treat. It was a fun time with my boys.
5. Bobby has been difficult at bedtime the last couple of days but we figured out that he is getting his two year molars already and is in a lot of pain so we gave him Advil today and tonight he waved to me again instead of crying when I left. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment