Sunday, December 16, 2012

16 December 2012

1.  The choir sang beautifully today and now it's over!! I was the choir director just for the Christmas program and it was super nerve-racking and scary, but it went very well (thanks to a few angels, I'm sure) and now I can breathe again.  Yay! And the boys didn't cry while we performed!
2.  I received inspiration yesterday to shave my legs.  This morning I couldn't find my black opaque tights and had to wear nude nylons... so it's a good thing I had shaved!
3.  Dave texted me today to thank him for my Christmas gift--a puzzle with no notification.  He said he knew it was from me.  It was so nice to get that message.  I was hoping that would be the reaction.
4.  The kids went to bed pretty well tonight. Scott fell asleep in my arms almost. Bobby did point to his bed when he was ready to lay down, which is so much nicer than deciding myself and having him cry about it. They are both so sweet when they're sleepy.
5.  We had cupcakes tonight.  I was going to make them for the Christmas party last night but I ran out of time. More for us! I even piped on the frosting so they look cool.  The boys actually ate them this time, too. Scott had frosting AND cake! Bobby just smashed his the last time, but he ate his really well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment