Wednesday, December 19, 2012

18 December 2012

1. One hundred three years ago, my maternal grandfather was born. He was a good man, and I know he is doing great things for people on the other side. I hope I get a chance to know him better when I get there.
2. I had a doctor's appointment at 10:30. Before I had to leave, I got the trash out, the dishes done, I showered with both kids awake, got dressed, and got the kids dressed. I was pretty impressed with myself!
3. Jean came to watch the kids. It was nice to chat with her when I got back. She's such a great friend.
4. I bought Green Eggs and Ham and Fox in Socks today. I loved those books as a kid. I'm hoping the boys will like them too.
5. We got two ride-on toys for the boys and got free shipping. I'm excited because they look really cool (replicas of kawasaki atvs) and they are identical, so hopefully that means no fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment