Wednesday, January 9, 2013

9 January 2013

1.  I love to watch Bobby flip through books. He is so intrigued and entertained with each new page. He is starting to point things out to us when we read to him and it's fun to see things sink in and have meaning to him. I'm excited to see what kind of a kid he turns into.
2.  Scotty said the prayer at lunch today. He doesn't always want to pray, so it was nice for him to volunteer. He has such a sweet spirit.
3.  Matt came home early from work. I wasn't feeling well and I got to take rest in bed for a couple of hours and I felt a lot better.
4.  The babies are clean! Bath night is awesome. They love playing in the water together and they smell so nice afterward.
5.  I enjoyed my vegging time this evening. Matt and I watched a couple of shows together and I watched one by myself. I feel rested and now it's time to get some real sleep so maybe I can get healthy again and get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment