Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30 January 2013

1.  We went to the beach for a really long time with the little ones today while Jackson and Grant were at school and Brian was at work. It was about 80 and very windy. The water was very cold but pleasant on my feet. Bobby LOVED the waves and giggled each time the water went over his feet. It was the cutest thing. Scott freaked out at first but he loved it by the end, also.
2.  Hailey's friend Mindy came over today and her kids entertained mine for quite a while and Hailey, Mindy, and I were able to visit and chat. She's really great.
3.  Scott and Bobby both ate the stroganoff that Hailey made for dinner. Hailey even fed Bobby for me while I made something for myself for dinner.
4.  It's official that I'm staying at Brian's until Saturday morning. Matt gets home Sunday night.
5.  I got to put the kids to bed at the regular time tonight because Jackson had pack meeting and the whole family went. It has NOT been a huge difficulty or anything to put the kids to bed at 9pm for the past few days, but since we were at the beach today I was glad to get them to bed sooner tonight. And now I can relax by myself and it's only 8:15pm! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment