Friday, January 25, 2013

25 January 2013

1.  Bobby slept a lot later than he has the past couple of days.  That is a welcome relief.  I hope it's the beginning of a new trend.
2.  Hailey needed some new jeans for a party tonight, so I went shopping with her and found a couple of pairs of pants I liked, too.  One doesn't even need to be hemmed.  AND, with a book and chocolate I only spent $25.  Sweet!
3.  I got to take a long nap after Jackson and Grant came home from school. It was very nice.
4.  Matt called and texted a lot today because he is leaving for Laos today. I like to hear it in his voice that he really misses us. It will be so nice to be together again in about a week.
5.  Hailey and Brian went to their party and I put their kids to bed after having a movie night and things are going pretty smoothly so far.  (It's 9:30pm, so the night could be young...)

No comments:

Post a Comment