Thursday, January 3, 2013

3 January 2013

1.  We got out of the house today!  Maybe I shouldn't have taken the kids out when they were sick, but there is a train display at the botanical gardens right now and it's the last week.  We met up with Michelle, Rylan, and Cameron and it was nice to chat with Michelle and I think it was fun for Scott to play with Rylan. We also got an ornament so we can hang it on the tree next year and it was 40% off.  Yahoo!
2.  Bobby and Scott both took a nap again today.  I decided not to sleep in the bed right next to Scott like I did yesterday and I didn't sleep a lot because I was coughing, but I did get a chance to rest.  It was very nice.  Scott ended up sleeping for 3 hours, so I really hope that means his body is healing and he will feel better soon.
3.  Our new thermometer came in the mail today! We were having trouble with our old one and Matt found a temporal one on amazon for $30, normally $100.  You take the temperature in about one second on their foreheads. It's fantastic!
4.  We had hot dogs for dinner with guacamole. Matt says it's called a completo in Chile and it is really yummy!
5.  I had some caramel hot cocoa tonight after the kids were in bed. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment