Monday, January 28, 2013

28 January 2013

1.  Hailey, Ellie, Scott, Bobby and I went to two different parks and the kids had a great time.
2.  Brian joined us for lunch at Steak N Shake.  It is really so fun to be with my brother.  It sounds sappy, but there is something about being with people who grew up in the same house with you... it's just nice.
3.  Jackson and Grant came home from school and they were both so happy to see Scott and he them.  It was cute.
4.  Bobby is so stinkin cute. I've been doing his hair everyday just by getting it wet and his curls are just so cute! He is also trying harder to communicate and I've been able to reason with him a little more and that has been so rewarding. He even sat quietly in his bed tonight while I sang to Scott. He usually cries through the whole thing even when he can wander the room, so that was extraordinary.
5.  Scott talked to Matt for several minutes before bed. He doesn't usually chat for very long but he has started asking what Matt is doing and how he is. I can tell he really misses his Daddy and I'm excited for our family to be together again in four more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment