Tuesday, January 8, 2013

8 January 2013

1.  I woke up feeling a lot better than I did yesterday.
2.  I got the trash out and brought it back after the truck went by.  And I remembered to mail our Netflix movie and got the mail when it came.
3.  I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen and dining room.
4.  Scott and I played for almost the whole time that Bobby was napping.  Usually after only a few games or activities with Scott, I need a break so I don't get super angry at him.  But I kept my cool and we played CandyLand and Uno and puzzles and magnetic Joey man (like a paper doll), etc. for 2 hours.  I felt like SuperMom.  I also made cookies with Scott and Bobby after they woke up.
5.  Scott broke our glass table today and I did not lose my temper.  I did not yell at him at all, I just told him to stay upstairs while I figured out what to do.  I called Matt and he said he could come home and help.  I called Jean and she watched the kids while I started picking up all of the shards with gloved hands (that was Matt's idea, so I'm glad I called him).  So grateful to have a smart husband and an awesome neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment