Thursday, January 24, 2013

24 January 2013

1.  My kids didn't wake anybody up this morning, except me, of course.
2.  I got to rest while Hailey watched my kids since I didn't get much sleep last night.
3.  Hailey made a "green smoothie" today at lunch and it was yummy. Scott also ate more than I have seen him eat at a single meal in a long time. I love it when I don't have to fight him to eat food.
4.  We went to a Groundhog Party today and that was pretty fun. Bobby had been having a hard time all day and he had such a good time at the party watching all the kids and participating a little. It was fun to see him having fun after having such a hard time.
5.  My kids went to bed really well tonight. No crying after I left the room. Now let's just hope Bobby stays asleep this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment