Tuesday, February 5, 2013

5 February 2013

1.  Matt woke up with the kids.  They didn't wake up until just before 7am, but it was nice to have that hour before Matt left for work to lay down in bed and not feel responsible.
2.  I cleaned the front room.  It's amazing how much nicer it feels to have one clean room in the house.  And the rug looks SO much better after being freshly vacuumed.
3.  After the front room, I started looking at the hallway and the walls and kept cleaning. I feel pretty good about what I've done today.
4.  Scott did some more writing today. O, P, S and T. It is so cool that he's learning to write!
5.  I did a 20-minute workout on the treadmill today and Scott was a good cheerleader. I was even able to take a shower! Pretty great. I think I could make it a regular thing during Bobby's nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment