Tuesday, February 26, 2013

26 February 2013

1. The boys have been so excited to take Dad to work and pick him up. It's really cute, and I think it has made Matt feel pretty special.
2. So I've felt nauseated for the past four days and while that has been unpleasant, I'm going to bed earlier and eating less and I have lost 7 pounds. If I can keep this up, I could be at my goal weight by Easter!
3. I caught up on the dishes! We were completely out of spoons and knives and forks and plates, so it was time. ;)
4. Matt's mom is coming to visit! Matt is getting surgery on Monday and his mom is coming to take care of us. I'm really excited!
5. Scott has been asking me to do writing the past few days instead of me prodding him along. He can recognize 5 or 6 letters now and points out Ss everywhere we go. We are entering a very fun learning phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment