Friday, February 15, 2013

15 February 2013

1.  The weather was fantastic today. We went to the park and the kids played by themselves almost the whole time. Usually they aren't so independent, so it was awesome.
2.  We had samples and lunch at Costco. Scott has said a couple of times that he likes the Indian food they always have as samples, so I actually got some and we had it for dinner. Scott and Bobby both ate it and Matt liked it, too. I love finding food we'll all eat and enjoy!
3.  Scott changed from his clothes to his pajamas with NO HELP! I was so impressed.
4.  I got all of the laundry done and put away. I usually forget about Matt's work clothes, but I went the extra mile and put those away, too. This girl is ON FIII-IIIIIIIRE!!
5.  The kids were in bed and we left the room before 8pm and Matt and I are watching TV together. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment