Monday, February 18, 2013

18 February 2013

1. Matt took care of Scott both times he woke up last night. It was so nice to know it was his turn because I was waking up with them in the morning. I still woke up but knowing I could stay in bed was priceless.
2. Bobby picked out Toy Story 2 to watch in the morning and he was pretty glued so I fell back to sleep for most of it.
3. Scott took a nap today from 10-1. I don't think he is feeling well, but to have him just decide to take a nap was pretty great, and he woke up very happy.
4. Pancakes for dinner.
5. We went roller skating. Scott didn't love skating and said he was done after one little lap, but Bobby loved it and didn't want to stop. Matt loves to skate and got to wear his roller blades for the first time in a long time so that was fun. And I didn't fall down once! We had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment