Sunday, February 17, 2013

17 February 2013

1. Without thinking, I got up with the kids at 6am, even though it was Matt's turn. He came down at 7 and sent me back to bed till 9:30am. Glorious!
2. I had a great chat with Nicole. She called me to ask for advice and it made me feel so good. I feel so lucky to know her and be in her family.
3. I feel like I caught more of Sacrament meeting than usual. I was touched by Brandi's story about starting The Book of Mormon over with her little sister even though she was almost halfway done already, and still finishing in 2 months.
4. Bobby was brought to me in a rage at the end of Sunday School, which wasn't awesome, but it gave me a chance to walk outside with him and Matt, which was quite pleasant.
5. Scott remembered his lesson from church: Jesus made the earth! It's so exciting to see him learn and retain things now. He's a great kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment