Sunday, October 7, 2012

7 October 2012

1.  I had fun playing with the boys this morning while Matt slept in.
2.  Bobby wasn't feeling well today, which meant that he snuggled with me for a long time while I watched Conference.  I miss the days when he was a baby and I got to hold him like that, so it was really nice.  I don't think he's actually ill--he got his MMR vaccination about a week ago and the doctor warned me that he might get a fever.
3.  I got to take a nap between sessions.
4.  All of my siblings logged on to chat about the last 2 weeks and about their impressions of Conference.  It was really fun.  It felt a little bit like the old days when we had FHE the day after General Conference was over.  I really grew up in a great family.
5.  I'm going to have some ice cream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment