Monday, October 15, 2012

15 October 2012

1. Scott was dry all night. He woke up at midnight and had a potty break and then held it till almost 8am. Then he stayed dry all day and asked to go potty more than he was told. Amazing!
2. Bobby had some quiet time in bed from 9:30-11am. He never fell asleep, but he quietly looked at a book and talked to himself. It was fun to listen to.
3. I got some cleaning done--dishes, dining room floor, kitchen counters.
4. The boys sat at the table and painted and colored while I made lasagna. I made too much, so I shared with Jean. When she came to pick it up she said she had been watching the talk I e-mailed her and liked it. It was Elder Holland's talk from Conference.
5. Matt came home at 5:30pm. He played with the boys outside after dinner. Then before bed, he let Scotty jump off his back. It was fun to watch. Bobby wanted to copy Scott, so I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment