Thursday, October 4, 2012

4 October 2012

1.  I got some new work shirts for Matt and I'm excited to see him wear them.
2.  The park we went to today was really, really cool.  It had a slide that went down probably 2 stories and I had a lot of fun going down a few times.  I even went down with both boys.  There was also a bunch of swings and a merry go round and a couple of little zip-line type things.  I want to take Matt there so he can see the boys on all of the different equipment.  So fun.
3.  I met a girl today from the playgroup named Natalie and she was really fun to talk to.  I hope we'll hang out again.
4.  A few of us went to Costco for lunch, so I was able to get some frozen lunches for Matt, too.
5.  Since we had such a busy morning, Bobby slept from 2:30-5:30 and Scotty and I got to spend some time together outside, and then just hung out on the couch to recuperate.  Pretty good day if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment