Monday, November 5, 2012

5 November 2012

1. I had an opportunity to serve my husband and let him sleep in and I took it without any bad feelings. I was happy to do it. That's rare. Maybe I am growing up?
2. Scotty and I did a puzzle together today (3 times). I love puzzles. I hope he will still like them when he is older so we can still do puzzles together.
3. I went through pictures of my kids today and I am so grateful for them--my kids and the pictures.
4. We went to the park today for about 90 minutes and Matt got home about 15 minutes after us. Usually it's the hardest part of the day, so it was nice to have a break from the norm.
5. The kids were exhausted and went to bed really easily. I love nights like that. They are so cute when they start to space out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment