Saturday, November 17, 2012

16 November 2012

1. The boys slept in till 8. They only woke up once, so that's great!
2. Scotty attended his first birthday party as a cognizant gift-giver and non-receiver and only broke down once at the very end, so I was really proud of him. I'm sure it will get easier.
3. Bobby took a good nap, so Scott and I got some much-needed time to vedge (is there a correct spelling of that?).
4. We ate dinner at home. I've been super lazy about dinner and grocery shopping lately so I was glad we were able to make a meal at home.
5. I was feeling hopeless and annoyed about the laundry and said, "It never ends!" but I only do laundry on Fridays, so then I said, "Yes it does. Every week, for a week." I was proud of myself for correcting my attitude to quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment