Monday, November 12, 2012

12 November 2012

1. I slept in till 8:45am. Matt had the day off! :)
2. We had a playdate with MaryEllen and Cooper. We had fun and it gave Matt a chance to get the yard work done without worrying about the boys getting too close to the mower or getting too scared of the leafblower.
3. We spent the rest of the day together shopping for a new TV stand. (Ours is made of veneered particle board from Wal-Mart and it is now bowing beneath the weight of the TV, speakers and such on it. So it was time to get one made of real wood.) The boys did really well! And we didn't meet anyone while we shopped who wasn't understanding of them and their exuberant nature which was so refreshing.
4. We found something we like that I think we will keep forever and never replace. It is being delivered on Thursday. :)
5. I love my boys. They are so loving. I love that I get hugs from them all day. I know they don't do it for any other reason than that they love me. And even though being a mom can be a really tough job sometimes, hugs and kisses from my boys is the best paycheck ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment