Friday, March 1, 2013

1 March 2013

1. Matt woke up with the kids. I normally wake up with them on Friday, but he wanted to play SmashUp together last night so he offered to get up with them. It was nice to have him want us to play together.
2. Scott asked me today for the first time to tie his blanket on like a cape. He was so cute pretending to be a superhero.
3. We got Matt early from work today so I wasn't rushed through dinner at all. We had spaghetti and the kids ate so well! Yay!
4. Nancy is here!!! She read to Scott and by the time they got to bed Bobby had warmed up enough to give her a hug. It's going to be so fun having her here!
5. We watched Kyra for Alyson and I had a fun chat with her when she came to pick her up. She's a good gal, and I hope we will become better friends as time goes on. The babysitting exchange seems to really work out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment